WHO ARE WE?
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (Holiday hours will vary)
Summer Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
14011 Harrison Ave.
Posen, IL 60469
In partnership with staff, students and community, the mission of the Posen-Robbins School District 143½ is to provide an educational environment that will enable all students to develop essential academic skills for a lifetime of learning and to prepare students to be responsible, contributing citizens in a diverse and changing world.
- Change is inevitable and ongoing
- All individuals have worth and value
- Individuals are responsible for their actions
- Learning is essential for a productive community
- An educated citizenry is essential for democracy to thrive
- Learning is a life-long process and everyone can learn
- Everyone is involved in the act of teaching; thus to enhance self-esteem, growth and development we must embrace our duty to impart the educational experience